Corvias Property Management

Air Force

Apply: How to Apply

Find a HomeShow Tooltip

Search now to find homes that may be available for you.

Be sure to read about our Move-in Specials!


Rank Band (required)


If you require special needs, please contact your community office.

How do I apply to live on base?

Active-duty service members are eligible to apply for on-base family housing upon receipt of current PCS orders.

Service members requesting on-base housing should complete the DD Form 1746.

Other required documents are:

  • Copy of current PCS orders or RIP Assignment Sheet
  • Copy of most recent Form DD1172 (DEERS Enrollment) if family members are not listed on PCS orders
  • Copy of most current end of month LES
  • AF Form 4422 Sex Offender Disclosure and Acknowledgement
  • Current Power of Attorney (if applicable)
  • Valid photo identification (upon personally visiting the Housing Office)

To be placed on the waitlist, the housing application must be completed and all of the required documents must be submitted along with the application. Upon receipt and verification of all associated documents, service members applying for family housing who have not yet cleared their present duty station will be placed on the waitlist in "hold" status until confirmation of clearing is received by Corvias. Upon verification, your eligibility date will be based on the date you sign out of your losing installation and a housing offer will be made based on availability.

About On-Site — Our Online Application Technology Partner
Moving can be stressful. That's why Corvias uses innovative technology provided by On-Site, Inc. to help make your upcoming move to on-post/base housing convenient and easy. By using On-Site, you will be able to securely and quickly complete your online housing application. Later, you'll also be able to electronically sign and submit your lease called the Resident Occupancy Agreement (ROA). So don't wait, apply online today, even from your phone or tablet!