Seasonal Lawn Mowing Services
At Corvias, we do our best to improve your quality of life and overall housing experience. To us, this means taking care of things like lawn care. Corvias provides seasonal commercial lawn mowing services at no additional charge. All common areas of each community, including all lawn areas, are thoroughly maintained through the use of the approved commercial grounds maintenance contractor, Munie Greencare Professionals, an established leader in the commercial lawn mowing business.
During warmer months, bi-weekly or weekly mowing will occur and schedules will be posted on our website calendar. Please keep in mind, however, that inclement weather and holidays may require adjustments to your regular lawn mowing schedule. If you have questions about your lawn mowing services, please contact the Community Office.
How to Prepare Your Yard for Mowing
- Remove toys, decorative items, landscape lighting, trash, patio furniture, grills, and pet waste from all grassy areas on your lawn mowing day. Unprepared lawns will not be mowed.
- Park cars on paved areas to allow crews access to grassy areas.
- Keep pets indoors on your lawn mowing day.
- If you have a fence, please ensure that your backyard fence is unlocked to allow crews to access your yard. After lawn mowing has been completed, verify that your fence is closed before allowing your pet to re-enter your yard.
- If you have a backyard swimming pool and/or trampoline, you will not receive mowing services in the rear of your home. You will be responsible for maintaining your fenced back-yard areas.
We understand if you prefer to maintain your own lawn. If you do, please contact the Community Office. If you choose to place your home on the no-mow list, you will be expected to cut and trim your lawn as often as — and at least to the standard of — our commercial lawn mowing service.