Corvias Group LLC Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES. BY USING OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
1. Your Agreement. Please read these Terms carefully; they impose legal obligations on you and us, and establish our legal relationship. By using our Services (including accessing our Site or entering into an offline transaction with us that references these Terms), you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them. We strive to provide you with either verbal and/or written notice of these Terms so that you can review them before using the applicable Service. In addition, from time to time during your use of our Site, you may be prompted to click an "I Accept" button to further confirm your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms.
2. Obtaining and Protecting Your Password. Certain Services (including, for example, portions of our Site) are only accessible by those with a username and password. If you have registered for a username and password, please keep in mind that we will treat anyone who uses your username and password as "you." We will provide this user with all of the rights and privileges that we provide to you, and we will hold you responsible for user activities associated with your username and password. We therefore recommend that you maintain your username and password in confidence, and that you refrain from disclosing this information to anyone who might "pretend" to be you with respect to your use of the Services. We also recommend that you notify us immediately if you suspect that someone is using your username and password in this manner.
3. Grant of Rights. Based on your agreement to comply with these Terms, we grant you the right to (A) access and use all publicly available and, if expressly authorized, password-protected areas of our Website and Corvias Content in order to: (i) learn more about our products and services; (ii) request information, products and services from us; (iii) apply for jobs with us; (iv) download and print pages from our Website onto one (1) computer hard drive; (v) exchange information in accordance with the functionality available on our Site; and (vi) access other information that we make available through our Website; and (B) use our Services as expressly permitted in our Other Contracts (collectively, the "General Permitted Purposes"). You acknowledge and agree that the Services and Corvias Content are made available solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and that the General Permitted Purposes allow only personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Services and Corvias Content is strictly prohibited.
4. Corvias Group Ownership; Reservation of Rights. Except for the Submitted Content we license from you under Section 8 (Submitted Content), all information, software, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, logos and other content on the Website or otherwise provided through the Services, including all associated intellectual property rights (collectively, the "Corvias Content"), is the property of Corvias Group and its licensors, or is used under principles of "fair use." As between the parties, Corvias Group retains all rights with respect to the Services (including, but not limited to, the Site) and Corvias Content except those expressly granted to you in Section 3 (Grant of Rights) above.
5. Links to Third-Party Sites. The Services (including, but not limited to, the Website) may contain links or produce search results that reference links to third party Websites (collectively "Linked Sites," or "Links"). For example, our Site includes links to the third-party website On-Site.com. These Terms do not apply to third-party websites such as On-Site.com. Corvias Group has no control over these Linked Sites or their content and does not assume responsibility or liability for any content, opinions or materials available on Linked Sites. We do not endorse the content of any Linked Site, nor do we warrant that a Linked Site will be free of computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other Web-access device. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that such use is at your own risk.
6. Code of Conduct. As a condition to your use of the Services, you agree to follow our Code of Conduct, set out below. Under this Code, you will not:
- Use the Services in a manner that could disable, overburden or impair the Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services.
- Seek to obtain access to any materials, information or Corvias Content through "hacking" or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the Services.
- Pretend or falsely claim to be authorized to act on behalf of a third party.
- Submit material that is intentionally false, defamatory, unlawfully threatening, illegal, unlawfully harassing or infringing.
- "Scrape," "harvest" or otherwise employ automated tools to collect Corvias Content from the Website.
- Transmit materials through the Services that you know or should know contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or Personal Information.
7. Revocation or Suspension of Use Privileges. We reserve the right at any time to terminate or suspend your access to some or all of the Services if you engage in activities that we conclude, in our discretion, breach our Code of Conduct.
8.3 Information about Others. If you provide us with information about another individual or otherwise engage us to provide Services to another individual, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you have sufficient legal authority to act on that individual's behalf.
9. Warranty Disclaimer. Corvias Group does not promise that the Services will be error-free or uninterrupted. The Services are delivered on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Corvias Group does not represent or warrant that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or other harmful features. CORVIAS GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE FUNCTIONALITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL CORVIAS GROUP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
11. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Corvias Group and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any liability to third parties, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your breach of these Terms.
12. Contact for Alleged Copyright Infringement. Corvias Group respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that its users do the same. If you believe that any Corvias Content available on the Site or other activity taking place on the Site constitutes infringement of a work protected by copyright, please notify our agent, designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512) (the "DMCA"), to respond to such concerns, as follows:
Name: Bill Culton
Address: 1405 South County Trail, East Greenwich, RI 02818
Your notice must comply with the DMCA. Upon receipt of a compliant notice, we will respond and proceed in accordance with the DMCA.
13. Additional Terms for Certain Services. Some Services (including, but not limited to, certain areas of our Site) may be subject to additional or different terms and conditions. We will notify you if the Service you are accessing is subject to terms and conditions that differ from these Terms, and you will have the opportunity to decline to participate in such Services if you do not agree with the differing terms and conditions.
14. Modifications to These Terms. If we modify these Terms, any such modifications will take effect proactively, upon your subsequent consent. Please feel free to print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
15. Assignment. These Terms shall not be assignable by you, either in whole or in part. Corvias Group reserves the right to assign its rights and obligations under these Terms.
16. General. These Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to its conflicts of law provisions. Both parties submit to the personal jurisdiction of and venue in the state and federal courts in the judicial district that includes Rhode Island. The parties further agree that any cause of action arising under these Terms shall exclusively be brought in such courts. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. Corvias Group's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
18. Survival. The following provisions shall survive the termination or expiration of these Terms and shall apply indefinitely: (i) Section 4 (Corvias Group Ownership; Reservation of Rights); (ii) Section 8 (Submitted Content) (with respect to Use Rights); (iii) Section 9 (Warranty Disclaimer); (iv) Section 10 (Limitation of Liability); (v) Section 11 (Indemnity); (vi) Section 15 (Assignment); (vii) Section 16(General); (viii) Section 18 (Survival); and (ix) any other term or provision that, by its nature, is intended to survive the termination or expiration of these Terms.
19. Contact Us. You may contact us for any reason at the following address:
Name: Bill Culton
Address: 1405 South County Trail, East Greenwich, RI 02818